Monday, April 2, 2012

Challenge #28 Polaroids

So for my lateness my crafty friends, My computer decided it didn't want to go online today. My hubby fixed it all up so now we can get to our new challenge. 

I love the look of polaroids and wish I still had film for my Polaroid 660 camera. CHA winter happened a few months ago and I saw several manufacturers using the classic frame on their new papers and embellishments. This week I want to see you go a little retro and show us your creative ways to use a polaroid frame.



Bronwyn

Here's my use of "polaroids."
I took some smaller photos and matted them on plain white card with that off-centre look of a polaroid picture. In between I used patterned paper cut to a similar size to fill the gaps between my photos.


Barb
What a fun challenge this was! As soon as I found out what it was I knew I had the perfect pictures for it. Thanks Joy!




Lynne
I used Picasa to make my 'poloroid' pictures. I decided to use photo corners to add 'authenticity' to the look, found a sketch that I liked and the rest you can see for yourself.
This was a cool challenge. I can't wait to see how others approach it.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh just love what you have done,here love the photos,and super super layouts,hugs Cherylxxxx

Unknown said...

I love the different way we all used polaroids this week.