Monday, April 23, 2012

Go Big or Go Home

This week's challenge is all about size. We want to see big.
Use a large photo or embellishment to dominate your project.

I decided to use a large photo.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge. Don't forget to come back here and link your project up with Mr. Linky below.

Let's see what the other Creative Team came up with for this challenge.


Joy

I love this photo! all that colour. I made it big and added a title, I really did not 
want to add much to this layout.


Bronwyn

I didn't use a big photo (I had lots of 4x6s I wanted to use!) so I went with a large embellishment instead.  I can almost feel that hot. Florida sun.....




Lynne
I too decided to use a large photo.   I loved this photo of my daughters form a couple of years ago.  I actually got my youngest to smile.  That alone, deserves the large photo treatment.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Thanks for the inspiration to really get started with scrapbooking! You have some terrific DT pieces here!