Monday, February 4, 2013

Color Challenge #70 Red, Pink and one more!

HI everyone, Lynne here.  Welcome to Challenge #70.  It has been a while since I have posted a color challenge, and with Valentine's Day approaching, I figured it was a perfect time.   So my challenge to you is to use Red, Pink and one other color of your choosing.  If you want to make even more interesting, try to use those colors on something NOT related to Valentine's Day.

This is a photo of my youngest daughter with my mother-in-law in 1996.  I thought the colors lent themselves beautifully to the feel of the occasion.  The title is a Guatemalan Proverb found on Quote Garden.  This is one of my 'go-to' sites for titles and inspiration.


I hope you have fun with this challenge.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with.  


Joy
I been in a Valentines mode since last week, so I made a cards this week for my nieces.
The colour combo worked perfectly for me. I used the same design on the first card as last week. 
So I guess I kinda cheated ;-)


 
Barb
 
Once again, I'm a little late to the party. 
I very rarely use any pink in my projects, so it was a bit of a challenge for me. I decided to do a project focused on my 25th wedding anniversary.
 
 


No comments: