Monday, August 5, 2013

Challenge #96 - Wood Veneers

Hi everyone.  Lynne here.
I am up this week and I am going to challenge you to use those wood veneer pieces you have hoarded.  Not sure if they are as popular now as they once were, but I still love them.  I also prefer them in their natural state.  They just seem to go with everything I do.  So have a good time and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.



Joy

I used 3 small wood veneer birds and some woodgrain paper for this challenge. 
I cut too many banner pieces for my layout so I decided to make a card with the extra.

 
 
Milena
I am definitely a wood veneer hoarder!! I have quite a few pieces and had not used any before this challenge. I cheated a wee bit with this one and used a Basic Grey Page of the Month kit that I hadn't used. (Yet another impulse purchase that I just HAD to have!!)
 


2 comments:

Debbie P said...

Awesome challenge! I sure hope they stay popular, because I have a ton of them! Fabulous inspiration in the layouts and card today!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.