Monday, January 27, 2014

Challenge 120 - Wedding

Hello everyone.  Lynne here.  This weeks' challenge is inspired by my daughter's upcoming May wedding. 
This layout was one done for my son & daughter-in-laws wedding album.  
I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.  



Amanda

Weddings and babies are my two favorite subjects to scrap! I am working on an album of my friend's wedding from May of 2010. They had a beautiful setting for their photos, making them really easy to work with!



Julie
I had the pleasure of making a card set for a couple celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversary
recently. I made it large as I was not sure how many people were going to be signing it.
It delighted me that I received a happy message saying how delighted they were with my creation.



I don't have any wedding photos to scrapbook, so I made a wedding card : the sentiment reads "Love & happiness". Actually, I don't have any wedding party scheduled either, so I will offer this card to my husband for the Valentine's Day !




2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Happy to join in your challenge!

Isbaha said...

Thank you 2amscrapper !