Monday, July 14, 2014

Challenge #144: Travel

Hi, and welcome to this week's challenge at Use Your Stuff!
As summer is in full swing here in the United States
 and vacations are underway,
 my challenge this week for you is to focus on travel.
  Pull out those photos from recent and/or past vacations,
 make a card to send to someone who is 
about to embark on a vacation,  and maybe even make some kind of
memory box to store all your mementos in.  
We recently took a trip to Hawaii with my entire family (all 28 of us) 
and celebrated my parents 50th wedding anniversary.  It was a fabulous trip
with lots of activities and of course photo's from everything we did.  I decided
to make a mini album of the trip, hoping to include all the photo and stuff we collected
along the way.    Here is the cover of my mini album that I was
able to do over the weekend to get me started!  Hope this gives you some inspiration:


Amanda

Things have finally settled down and I have some time to scrap...and wouldn't you know it...no travel photos printed! This is a layout I did a couple months ago of a few of my favorite photos from our honeymoon to Nova Scotia a few years ago.


Renee

We just returned from a recent trip to London and Paris,  I have been dying to scrap a few of those pictures. Since I an still editing the ones from our two cameras, I printed out the 100 or so that I had taken on my phone to scrap. Phones are a great way to get travel photos.
  



And now it's your turn!  Use the In Link provided to add your creation.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.